#2 English Learning Podcast

๐Ÿ‘‰Name of the podcast

Japan Top 10

๐Ÿ‘‰Link to the podcast

http://www.radiotaiwan.tw/podcasts/japan-top-10-ri-ben-nototsupu10-jpop-hits

๐Ÿ‘‰What is the podcast about?

  Japan Top 10 is a podcast show that focuses on the discovery of Japanese music culture. Various hosts provide entertaining, engaging, and educational commentary that helps instill Japanese music cultural knowledge into its listeners. Japan Top 10 also openly supports indie artists and bands who create Japanese music, or Japanese-inspired music through on-air and online segments. 

๐Ÿ‘‰Why do I recommend this podcast:

  I  mentioned that I love Jpop music in my previous article, and that's the main reason why I would like to recommend this podcast. I want to improve my listening skill in a happier way through this podcast. The hosts will bring you some good Japanese songs in many different ways like monthly ranking or festival introduction so that I can learn some Japanese culture at the same time. Hope you guys enjoy this podcast._(:ะท」∠)_๐Ÿ’•

Comments

  1. I really like this podcase because I also have studied Japanese. This podcase can help me learn some Japanese popular music and culture

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are a lot of Japanese songs which are euphonic.This podcast is a good place to kill time in my free time.Sometimes,I can relieve my stress when I listen to music.Thanks for sharing this podcast,Raphael.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like to sing Japanese song thx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this podcast because the hosts will bring some good Japanese songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also like Japanese songs. This podcast can help me learn more Japanese culture. Thanks for your sharing .

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts